For accurate pricing, please let us know where you would like to have the funeral.
Thank you to Christy, Carmen and everyone involved in the service for my mum. Their helpful professionalism, kindness and genuine caring helped my whole family through an incredibly difficult time. I cannot thank you enough.
L Robinson (Dec 2022, Google)
Our White Ladies are with you every step of the way. They will keep you informed and guide you through the arrangements as much or as little as you need.
Meet Christy Smythe, White Lady Funerals Penrith location manager
What do you enjoy about your job?
It is important to me to make a difference by helping families during the most difficult time, by providing assistance and guidance to honour their loved one in the most unique and respectful way possible.
How long have you been a funeral arranger?
I have been in the funeral industry for 12 years.
What do you enjoy in your spare time?
I enjoy cooking pasta and seafood dishes as well as desserts! They are my favourite to prepare and to share with my family. I do enjoy leisurely bush walks with my family on the weekends.
What makes White Lady Funerals special?
Our White Lady team makes our brand special. Their dedication and commitment to servicing our client families in the most nurturing and professional manner.
Say farewell somewhere special
We’re here to help you plan a unique funeral service that reflects the life and spirit of your loved one. If there’s a special place you’d like to say farewell, such as a home, park, place of worship or another meaningful location, our team will take care of all the details to make it happen.
Many of our Penrith funeral services have been held in the following venues:
- A local church, such as:
- St Nicholas of Myra Catholic Church, Penrith
- Our Lady of the Way Catholic Church, Emu Plains
- St Stephen’s Anglican Church, Penrith
- St Phillip’s Anglican Church, Kingswood
- Emu Plains Anglican Church
- Penrith Uniting Church
- Mount Hope Uniting Church, Orchard Hills
- St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Penrith
- Church of Jesus Christ Later Day Saints, Emu Plains
- C3Church, Penrith
- Christian Science Church, Penrith
- The Rock, Penrith
- Imaginations, Orchard Hills
- St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Kingswood
- A destination of your choosing such as a club, park or residence.
Following the ceremony, your loved one can be buried or cremated at Pinegrove Memorial Park and Crematorium, Castlebrook Memorial Park, Penrith General Cemetery, St Marys Cemetery or Leura Memorial Gardens.