The complete White Lady funeral service is one that meets your every need, including the little touches that can mean so much.
Assisting families to create an authentic funeral service with a personal touch is of the utmost importance to us. This is not only a rewarding and fulfilling experience for the family members who participate; it can also be a significant step in the healing process. Let your White Lady funeral director know how she can help you make a beautiful and memorable funeral ceremony that is exactly how you want it to be.
Adding A Personal Touch
Offering ultimate care and compassion, with attention to every detail White Lady Funerals ensures the farewell you want is the best it can be - after all you only get one chance.
Your White Lady funeral director will discuss with you many ideas to make a funeral more personal and authentic. For example you might like to consider:
- Creating a colourful photo board to welcome guests when they arrive.
- Show a life story through a DVD presentation with photos, videos and music.
- Choose a venue that reflects the person's life; golf club, garden, beach or the backyard at home.
- Theme our chapel or the chosen venue with a favourite colour and use personal items as decoration.
- Ask guests to wear a special colour or hat or tie; something that reflects the person's style or character.
- Make a memorabilia display of personal items.
- Have take home mementos for guests; bookmarks, photo cards or even a favourite recipe.
- Decorate the coffin; with handprints, special messages, signatures or the like.
- Have a custom built LifeArt coffin; personalise with photos or scenery of your choice.
- Bring your family pet to the ceremony.
- Form a guard of honour.
- Ask team mates or club members to come dressed in uniform or club colours.
- Drive past the family home on the way to the cemetery or crematorium.
- Release doves, or butterflies, or balloons.
- Video record the ceremony, or have it streamed to family interstate and overseas.
- Keep a lock of hair.
- Consider the time of day for the ceremony; perhaps a candlelit twilight service followed by a cocktail party is more reminiscent of the person.
- Live music; have musicians playing the harp, bagpipes, a singer, jazz band or the like.
- Military honours; an RSL tribute with poppies and Last Post included in the ceremony.
- Create an online memorial on HeavenAddress.com then invite family and friends to add their own tributes and photos.